Circular to Shareholders
Circular to Samroc Shareholders relating to:
- The reversal of their interest in South Africa Congo Oil Company (Proprietary) Limited (“SacOil”), a company holding oil concession rights in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, into Samroc by the SacOil vendors for a total consideration of R533.1 million;
- a proposed share option scheme;
- a change of name of Samroc to SacOil Holdings Limited and a transfer of its listing to the “Mining; Integrated Oil and Gas” sector of the JSE Limited list;
- a notice of general meeting;
- a form of proxy (blue) (applicable to certificated and dematerialised own name shareholders only);
- a form of surrender (yellow) (for use by certificated shareholders only); and
- revised listing particulars.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO SHAREHOLDERS REGARDING THEIR SHARES
If you are in any doubt as to what action you should take, consult your CSDP, Broker, Banker, Legal Adviser, Accountant or other professional advisers immediately.
Or visit our Shareholder Information page for more information regarding your shareholding and share certificate.