Circular to Shareholders
Circular to shareholders relating to:
- The consolidation of the existing share capital of the company;
- the conversion of the existing share capital of the company consisting of par value shares into no
- par value shares;
- an increase in the authorised share capital of the company by way of the creation of convertible
- preference shares and the subsequent conversion thereof into ordinary shares with no par value;
- a specific issue of shares for cash;
- a general authority to issue shares for cash;
- the adoption of new articles of association of the company;
- a mandatory offer to minority Samroc shareholders (“the mandatory offer”) following a change of
- control pursuant to the specific issue of shares for cash;
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO SHAREHOLDERS REGARDING THEIR SHARES
If you are in any doubt as to what action you should take, consult your CSDP, Broker, Banker, Legal Adviser, Accountant or other professional advisers immediately.
Or visit our Shareholder Information page for more information regarding your shareholding and share certificate.