Corporate Presentation: Capital Raising
SacOil Holdings Limited (“SacOil”) is a Pan African BEE oil and gas focused independent company with world class exploration assets across Africa. Access to significant African assets:
- African continent – geopolitical reasons/DOE energy security drive/ indigenization drives
- PetroSA relationship – deficiencies of their structure enable a mutually beneficial relationship
- Majors exiting downstream market.
- African assets, African controlled, African managed Oil and Gas independent integrated entity.
- Upholding of the highest standards of corporate integrity and ethics.
- Seasoned entrepreneurial Oil & Gas management team/ Global search for CEO ongoing.
- Replication of Tullow Oil plc which began as Energy Africa on the JSE (now a FTSE 100 company with a market capitalisation in excess of £11bn with 85 licences in 22 countries).
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO SHAREHOLDERS REGARDING THEIR SHARES
If you are in any doubt as to what action you should take, consult your CSDP, Broker, Banker, Legal Adviser, Accountant or other professional advisers immediately.
Or visit our Shareholder Information page for more information regarding your shareholding and share certificate.