SacOil Holdings Limited (“SacOil”) is a Pan African BEE oil and gas focused independent company with world class exploration assets across Africa. Access to significant African assets:
- African continent – geopolitical reasons/DOE energy security drive/ indigenization drives
- PetroSA relationship – deficiencies of their structure enable a mutually beneficial relationship
- Majors exiting downstream market.
- African assets, African controlled, African managed Oil and Gas independent integrated entity.
- Upholding of the highest standards of corporate integrity and ethics.
- Seasoned entrepreneurial Oil & Gas management team/ Global search for CEO ongoing.
- Replication of Tullow Oil plc which began as Energy Africa on the JSE (now a FTSE 100 company with a market capitalisation in excess of £11bn with 85 licences in 22 countries).
The interim financial statements of the Group for the six months ended 31 August 2010 have been prepared in accordance with the Group’s accounting policies, which comply with International Financial Reporting Standards as well as the AC 500 standards as issued by the Accounting Practices Board or its successor and are consistent with those of the previous year. This interim report has been prepared in accordance with and containing the information required by International Accounting Standard 34 – Interim Financial Reporting. The interim report has been prepared on a going concern basis.Read More
SACOIL HOLDINGS LIMITED (Formerly SA Mineral Resources Corporation Limited) (Incorporated in the Republic of South Africa) (Registration number 1993/000460/06) Share code: SCL and ISIN: ZAE000127460 (“SacOil”) No change statement, Notice of Annual General Meeting to Board of Directors No change statement SacOil shareholders (“Shareholders”) are advised that the annual financial statements will be distributed to…Read More
SACOIL HOLDINGS LIMITED (Formerly SA Mineral Resources Corporation Limited) (Incorporated in the Republic of South Africa) (Registration number 1993/000460/06) Share code: SCL and ISIN: ZAE000127460 (“SacOil”) Change to the Board of Directors and Dealing in Securities by Directors – acceptance of share options Change to the board of directors In compliance with Section 3.59 of…Read More